THIS WEEK -- LAST WEEK OF CHAOS!
- Wednesday at 6:30pm // NEON NIGHT
- Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/887709426 Meeting Code: 887 709 426
- Fun games, high energy worship, pie in the face & Brenna Lantz will wrap up our Count Me In series about how God is always with us!
- 9TH GRADERS: We will celebrate YOU & pray for YOU!
***Although our CHAOS school year is finished, we are STILL here for you! Never hesitate to reach out and stay tuned for SUMMER OPPORTUNITIES!
STAY IN TOUCH
- Follow us on Facebook & Instagram & Snapchat (@chaosatnaz).
- CHAOS Text Messages. Text CHPARENT to 319-251-2050.
- We'll occasionally send updates, links, and info for CHAOS. :)
- Forward this email to other CHAOS Parents and encourage them to stay connected with us by subscribing to THIS blog!
RIVERSIDE BIBLE CAMP
- As you probably know by now, Riverside has made the hard decision to cancel in-person family/youth camps this summer.
- The Riverside Team has been working hard to create various other opportunities to further their mission! Follow them on Instagram @riversidelbc, Facebook, or check out their website for more details!
THIS WEEK -- LAST WEEK OF BIGHOUSE!
- BIGhouse Online (look for zoom link on social media)
- Nikki Pauli will be teaching the last night of our “Set Free” series
- SENIORS: Join us for a special time of prayer and sending off for our High School Seniors!
- Monday Night at 8:30 pm, Zoom Bible Study
- We are studying the book of 1 John
CARAVAN 2020 Update
At this point we are temporarily closing the Caravan 2020 student and leader registration.
Our plan is to make a decision by May 15 on whether we move ahead or cancel Caravan 2020. Rocky Mt. High will have a decision by May 15 on whether they are moving ahead or canceling Rocky Mt. High 2020 and we will use that information along with the wise counsel of Nazareth and Orchard Hill church leadership and recommendations from the CDC to make our decision.
-If you have already registered for Caravan 2020 as a student or leader, your spot is still reserved and you do not need to make any additional payments at this time.
-If you were interested in registering, but have not done so please wait until we communicate our decision on May 15th.
-If Caravan moves forward as originally planned we will make sure that all interested students and leaders get registered!
-If Caravan is cancelled we will issue refunds (an exact amount has not yet been determined)
Thank you for your patience and prayers during this time of discernment!
THE BIGhouse PODCAST
- Subscribe to the BIGhouse Podcast to stay caught up with all of our teaching series!
Follow Us on Social Media