Registration for Caravan20

Caravan Update (April 16, 2020):

At this point we are temporarily closing the Caravan 2020 student and leader registration.

Our plan is to make a decision by May 15 on whether we move ahead or cancel Caravan 2020.  Rocky Mt. High will have a decision by May 15 on whether they are moving ahead or canceling Rocky Mt. High 2020 and we use that information along with the wise counsel of Nazareth and Orchard Hill church leadership and recommendations from the CDC to make our decision.

  • If you have already registered for Caravan 2020 as a student or leader, your spot is still reserved and you do not need to make any additional payments at this time. 
  • If you were interested in registering, but have not done so, please wait until we communicate our decision on May 15th. 
  • If Caravan moves forward as originally planned, we will make sure that all interested students and leaders get registered!
  • If Caravan is cancelled we will issue refunds (an exact amount has not yet been determined)

Thank you for your patience and prayers during this time of discernment!



Cedar Valley Students Blog
Enter Your email to get updates from Cedar Valley Students | CHAOS & BIGhouse
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields Click to hide
Correct invalid entries Click to hide