CARAVAN17 Staff Application
Thank you for considering joining us on CARAVAN17!
We are very excited about this trip and are totally stoked that you're interested in partnering with us this year!
MISSION: To help students in the Cedar Valley become more fully devoted followers of Christ by taking steps closer to Jesus no matter where they are currently at in their faith journey.
DATES: Depart Friday, July 21st and return Sunday morning July 30th
- We will have our first leader meeting before the Parent Meeting in June (date tbd)
- A mandatory Staff Training will be scheduled in early July.
Expectations for Volunteer Staff for CARAVAN17
- Lead a small group (without a co-leader)
- Attend daily leader meetings
- Be willing to sacrifice personal agenda so that students are always first
- Accept, adhere, and help enforce the Caravan Guidelines found online on the Caravan website
- Respect, follow and support Caravan Core Team leadership
- Follow all BIGhouse & CHAOS student ministry volunteer Covenants (to be shared and discussed at training)
Staff cost of CARAVAN17 is $575
This is an application process, please select pay later at the end of the online application.
If you are confirmed as a Caravan leader, a deposit of $100 will be due to secure your spot. This deposit goes towards the total balance.
The remaining balance will be due at the leader training in July
- We do NOT want money to the be only reason you are unable to join us.
- We can set up a payment plan, and if needed that plan can extent past the July deadline.
- If scholarship assistance is needed please fill out the scholarship application here.
- We also encourage you to send out support letters.
Talk to Kristina McBurney or Ali Sheahan if you need financial assistance.