CARAVAN19 Staff Application
Thank you for considering joining us on CARAVAN19!
We are very excited about this trip and are totally stoked that you're interested in partnering with us this year!
MISSION: To help students in the Cedar Valley become more fully devoted followers of Christ by taking steps closer to Jesus no matter where they are currently at in their faith journey.
DATES: Depart Friday, July 20th and return Sunday morning July 28th
- We will have our first leader meeting before the Parent Meeting in June (date tbd)
- A mandatory Staff Training will be scheduled in early July.
Expectations for Volunteer Staff for CARAVAN19
- Lead a small group (without a co-leader)
- Attend daily leader meetings
- Be willing to sacrifice personal agenda so that students are always first
- Accept, adhere, and help enforce the Caravan Guidelines found here.
- Respect, follow and support Caravan Core Team leadership
- Follow all BIGhouse & CHAOS student ministry volunteer Covenants (to be shared and discussed at training)
Staff cost of CARAVAN19 is $525
This is an application process, please select pay later at the end of the online application.
A deposit of $100 is due at the time of registration.
The remaining balance will be due at the leader training in July
- We do NOT want money to be the only reason you are unable to join us.
- We can set up a payment plan, and if needed that plan can extend past the July deadline.
- If scholarship assistance is needed please fill out the scholarship application here.
- We also encourage you to send out support letters.
ADD ON ACTIVITIES (CHOOSE NO MORE THAN 2)
2 camp activities are included in the price. A student can choose a maximum of 2, but has the option to not choose to participate in any of the extra activities.
Talk to Kristina McBurney or Ali Sheahan if you need financial assistance.