On April 13th (10 days!), we have an EXCITING opportunity at Naz in Cedar Falls!!
Jennie Allen (the founder of the IF: Gathering) will be here with Christy Nockels (singer / songwriter) on the Freedom Tour!
- Are you in need of an evening out of the house -- away for the busyness of life?
- Is there a woman in your life that could use a chance to focus on her own faith?
- Does your small group / life group want to spend intentional time together?
- Do you have a sister, aunt, mom, cousin, friend, etc that you haven’t seen for awhile and need an event to reconnect?
- What about that coworker that you have been meaning to reach out to?
- Or your daughter who either has no faith or is slowly exploring who Jesus is? (Check out the student ministry discount below)
This night is for everyone. And we want you to join us.
No matter where you’re coming from in your journey with God, we all ask ourselves “can my life really change?” Maybe you’ve been walking with Jesus your entire life, but you’re carrying around this sense of heaviness you can’t shake or you’re still wondering if following Jesus is worth it, these nights are for us all to see what Jesus died for, the freedom we’ve been given in Him, and to really live like it. Let’s have fun, dig into our Bibles, and worship God together like never before.
6:30pm // Doors Open for General Admission
7:00pm // Freedom Project Tour (Worship, Teaching and more!)
After // Author Signing
Tickets are starting to go fast -- buy yours TODAY or purchase one for someone else as a meaningful gift.
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE:
Our goal is to have 100+ junior high, high school, and college-age women attend!
We have provided a Special Student Ministry Discount of $15 per ticket to help make this happen. (Click this link https://forms.gle/mQJZVyuRZdQ4Q4kX9 to sign up -- this is a steal!)