Now that summer has officailly started, we wanted to remind you of the many opportunites that we have this summer! See graphics below for details about all events!
CHAOS // SUMMER EVENTS
- Incoming 8th Graders (Palmer's): Thursday, June 20 (ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!)
- Register TODAY by clicking HERE.
- Incoming 9th Graders (The Falls): August 15
- Registration Coming Soon
- Outgoing 9th Graders / Incoming 10th Graders (Movie Night): Friday, June 21
- No registration needed.
- Colossians Bible Study: 6:30pm on Wednesdays
- Never too late to join! See graphic below for more details!
BIGHOUSE // SUMMER EVENTS
- 5 week ‘Brand New’ study starting Wednesday, May 15 at 7:00 pm. We will meet in the sanctuary at Orchard Hill Church, Cedar Falls.
- Incoming Sophomore Event (Movie Night): Friday, June 21
- Maquoketa Caves Hiking Day Friday, June 28. Contact Elliot Tensen at 319-939-2426
BASIC (COLLEGE AGE MINISTRY) // GRADUATED HS SENIORS!
- Decorah River Float // June 29
- Summer Retreat to Minnesota // August 2-5
- Life Groups -- Sign up online at www.basicatlang.org
BIGhouse: Join us for Bible studies on Wednesday nights at 7pm!